- Image of:
- Carcharhinus acronotus. (National aquaria)
- Image Credit:
- D. Robertson & J. Van Tassell - Contact
Copyright Notice The copyright holder of that image reserves all rights relating thereto.
This image may not be used for commercial purposes without the express written permission of the owner.
The following terms apply fornon-commercial usage of this image, which includes (i) linking a website to this image; (ii) copying this image to a no-cost access Website; or (iii) incorporating this image in hard-copy publications, reports, and CD's that are not sold.
- You credit each image individually with its copyright link (electronic usage) or information (print publications).
- The relative font size of that credit is no smaller than the font of the majority of text on the page that includes that image.
- The resolution of the image on your site/publication is no greater than 640 x 640 pixels.
- Your site/publication is suitable for children and does not advocate hatred for or crimes against others.
- You do not use more than 20 images from SFGC on to your site/publication.